Monday, January 18, 2010

AXP Manifesto

Hear these words, forged in steel and titanium.
The Definition of Domination is submaximal effort (SME).
One must BE, not become, therefore, if one should DOMINATE all others, as I do, one must emphasize the use of submaximal effort at all times. Except those times, when there is no competition involved. THEN, for fun, once in a while, engage MAXIMAL EFFORT. (ME) Only use (ME) when it is me against me.

Other miscelanea:
I am the ULTIMATE and strongest, most powerful force in the universe.
This is the greatest night of my life so far.
Always maintain postion even under criticism from those seemingly older, and more experienced than you, not as a slight against them, but as a NECESSITY to maintain THE MOST IMPORTANT ELEMENT OF SUCCESS> UNERRING BELIEF IN MYSELF AND WHAT I STAND FOR.

No comments: