Sunday, July 26, 2009

State of the union address.

I've reached a different place. I am now only interested in hookers. I am never going to a bar again to meet women. I will only go out to be social in the park. I don't like drinking alcohol. I give up drinking, and I am no longer interested in pursuing women in any way, or in any way that might be interpreted or construed like that. I will no longer ever restart conversations. I will no longer try to think of things to talk about. 
From now on I will sleep with a different hooker each week to satisfy my sexual needs. I have reached the point where it is too much. I cannot humiliate myself any more. I have been mistreated to much, all women dislike me and refuse to speak to me. My only recourse is to resort to hookers. Hopefully they will like me more, but at least I'll be accomplishing something, rather than destroying my body with alcohol night after night and wasting hours sitting around doing nothing. 
No men want to talk to me, and women want nothing to do with me either. starting tommorow Sunday I shall start my weekly habit. I'm really not sure what the world expects of me at this point. 

On the plus side, I really look forward to committing my life to health and well being. And now I will have ample opportunity to pursue those things I love and have always wanted to do .

1 comment:

Alex said...

I understand the pain and sorrow of this post. Not all of it is realistic. Really the item of more importance is my growth of POWER. And that comes from facing my fears. The best place to do this, and practice meeting new people, is in bars.