Saturday, May 23, 2009

Best Rock Singers of all time.

Lou Gramm. 
Paul Shortino.
Michael Bolton (when he did metal)
Steve Tyler
Robert Plant (the original)
Bryan Adams
The guy from Journey.

A couple things. First most will say the Bolton thing is blasphemy, but anyone who's heard it knows what I'm talking about. I'm not afraid to speak the truth, his early stuff is incredible. On another note, for Bolton switching to the wussy music ended up being a great career move for him, but the disturbing part is I'm pretty sure he really is like his music sounds. I don't think its just an act...
Second it might seem that too many of these guys are coming from the "light rock" ballads genre or whatever. Well that just happens to be where the best singers are, again, I'm just calling it like it is. As much as I like motley crue and bands like that. As singers, they don't compare anywhere close to the bands listed above. 

No comments: